North Florida Green Chamber Membership
We are an organization of business owners and individuals who believe you can achieve economic success while being socially responsible and protecting the environment.
- By joining the movement, you are affirming that you embrace corporate responsibility, knowing our air quality and water quality will be better when our local businesses make smart, innovative, and clean decisions.
- By joining the movement, you are empowering the NFGCC to be an advocate for businesses through having a say in legislative changes that make green business practices easier and more affordable.
- By joining the movement, you empower the Green Chamber to be an advocate for business through your support of policy initiatives that make green business practices easier and more affordable.
- By joining the movement, you are ultimately making green and clean business practices a valued part of doing business.
- By joining the movement, you are agreeing to take our Green Business Pledge Survey.
Change your membership
If you want to change your membership first login into your account. You can change your profile, update billing, edit your business description that is seen in the Green Marketplace or add a new logo. You can also opt out of automatic renewal on your account subscription page, or choose to pay your membership quarterly or lump-sum.
Join the Green Chamber and help grow sustainable business in Florida!
It pays to be a Member!
Our Members enjoy the following benefits to help grow their business.
- FREE Open Networking events
- Access to Green Chamber Member Only Networking & Education events
- One FREE session with a sustainability coach
- Automatic company listing on our Green Marketplace
- One FREE table at our Green Marketplace Live! and discounted table at our Green Economy Fairs
- Discount for the US Green Chamber sustainable professional certification & access to USGCC and NFGCC webinars and video series
- Use of NFGCC badge
We believe in equitable access. Choose the Membership Level that best fits your business and financial ability to support the Green Movement:
Cultivator – Best for large corporations & industry leaders
Seed Sower – Best for large businesses
Gardener – Best for small to medium businesses
Tiller – Best for sole proprietors, government organizations, and new businesses
Planter – Best for business professionals and nonprofits
Student – Must be an active university student or recent graduate (within 6 months of graduation)
Paper Application Available
If you prefer to mail a check with a paper application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org